Talk to us now!
If you are thinking about your next mortgage we encourage you to come and talk to us as soon as possible so that we can tell you how much you will be able to borrow.
How much deposit will I need?
It’s likely that you will need a minimum 10% deposit
What information will you need me to provide?
It’s really important that you can provide the following, ideally at your first meeting, to make the process quick and easy:
- Your last month’s bank statement (this demonstrates to the lender your account ‘conduct’)
- Three most recent payslips (these must be in PDF format because the lenders won’t accept a photo)
- Evidence of ID (Driving Licence or Passport)
- Proof of address (a utility bill dated within the last 3 months)
- A completed Fact Find document: required by our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority, for every customer. Download the document here.
It is essential that you tell us about all outstanding debts so that we can get you the best deal. Any background debts will be picked up when the credit search is undertaken and, if not disclosed at application, will result in a delay or decline of your application.