Our aim is to make sure that your house purchase goes as smoothly as possible and we will help you in every way we can.
It’s also important that the other professionals working for you do their bit and, by selecting the right companies, this will make things much less stressful for you.
We are very happy to offer advice in how to choose your other professional service providers and in general we suggest that you consider the following:
- Will they respond to email? (this makes the process faster and more efficient)
- Are they working for you not the estate agent?
- Do they charge a set fee?
- Will they speak to you (or us) directly about their findings?
- The charges vary from one firm to another, so have you compared costs?
- Do they have local knowledge?
- Are the fees competitive? (local estate agent fees can vary significantly)
- Do they recommend lengthy contracts? (this should be avoided!)
- Have you considered online companies?
We have daily experiences with many different firms of solicitors, estate agents, and surveyors and we are happy to recommend the ones we find the most efficient.